Do you have issues inside or outside your premises?
Is it affecting staff confidence, moral or your trade?
We have experience in reducing the following:
- begging outside premises
- groups of youths hanging outside premises
- abusive customers
- threats to staff
- ASB inside your premises
- Issues with staff
- drug misuse
Mancunian Way aims to support businesses to take control and ownership of their problems and issues, lets be honest, no one else will. We can help you solve anti social behaviour issues before they develop into more serious problems or criminality. Do not make the mistake of thinking your problems will go away by magic, the longer you wait, the more difficult the problems are to solve.
We have experience of helping all types of businesses: local corner shops, Supermarkets, Coffee Shops, Pubs & Clubs, Libraries, Sport Centres, Office Blocks, Banks and ATMs
We can help you by developing, arranging and presenting bespoke training sessions for your employees and security staff to enable them to conduct their duties more effectively and reduce the number of anti social behaviour incidents and even acts of criminality. We offer more than just employee training to businesses, we specialise in supporting businesses to tackle anti social behaviour and find long term solutions by putting in place a specifically designed action plan to tackle your issues.
Our training packages can cover the following:
- spotting the early warning signs that can lead to anti social behaviour and crime
- how to intervene at an early stage
- how to defuse situations and personal safety
- how to engage with young people in a positive manner
- how to report issues & problems and get a response from the Police, Council etc
- the importance of reporting and how to report
- information gathering
- building evidence and case files
- what the police and council should do to help
- warnings, ASBOs and other enforcement tools
Don’t wait until you have serious issues before you decide to do something about it, act now!
For more information on what we can offer your business or for a free consultation on your issues, then please contact us.